Blake and I have been married for 1 year as of yesterday! It went by fast!
Blake has left to go back to boot camp and I already miss him! We had a blast while he was here though! We enjoyed Christmas with just my parents and us. We visited my brother Colin and his wife Megan for Christmas day evening and played games which was fun. And then we visited with my sister Briana (who was in town) and her husband Todd and his family the 26th. We then went to Disneyland and then relaxed for a couple days (which Blake needed). And then we had a anniversary trip to Camarillo for the rest of the time that he was here. I can't wait to see Blake soon for his boot camp graduation! And a can't wait to move... only a couple more months! Sorry I have been so bad about blogging, I hope I get a hang of it and start blogging more.






No comments:
Post a Comment